In everyday life, you go through endless articles in books, newspapers, magazines or web browsers. A newspaper article we write for a blog post is two completely different things and can not be compared at all. SEO is a science as well as an art. Content writers and digital marketers (now one) are needed to understand search engine ranking factors, prioritize the intent of searchers, and publish valuable, high-quality content that appeals to users and Google's algorithms. If you check any newspaper article, you will find that it is rarely according to SEO rules. Blog posts, on the other hand, need to be SEO friendly to rank in the top ten in search engines.
Your website domain authority is very limited if you are a beginner. Creating a startup link is not an easy task either. And websites ranked in the top ten have the highest domain authority and backlinks. If your post is SEO friendly, it is possible to rank the website without backlinks.
SEO friendly article was written according to the standards of SEO. It should be optimized so that the search engine crawler can read it easily and rank it according to its quality. Some marketers, however, feel that this means the focus should be filled with keywords. It really helps search engines find, understand and describe your content to the topic you are covering.
Two things are key to writing really SEO friendly articles. One is the content and the other is the layout of the article writing process. You should dominate the content on other topics. The exclusive, user-friendly content is a major requirement of SEO friendly articles. Thus we can say that matter is God. The second thing is to write an article in a blog post. Focus Keywords should be used correctly, using subtitle and using key phrases in subtitles.
Writing SEO friendly articles is an art and if you specialize in this art, then you can rule the web. But to get this art requires your skill, effort, passion and patience. Certainly, we do not have these qualities. Only these features should be developed. So here we will learn how to write an SEO friendly article step by step.
This section is for WordPress users only, as the availability of plugins is limited to WordPress. This section is for WordPress users only, as the availability of plugins is limited to WordPress. In WordPress, there are many plugins that can help you write SEO-friendly articles. If your content is good, these plugins can help you increase your Cio score. You must select when using plugins. I suggest you choose quality plugins that have an easy way to work. Here I will tell you about two plugins that are widely used by WordPress users.
One is Yost Sio, the second is Rank Mathematics. As always, I suggest you, if you are a beginner, start with Yoast Seo. Then after gaining some experience, move on to rank math. There is a good reason for this reference. As a standard set by Rank Mathematics to declare an article SEO-friendly, it is almost impossible to meet a beginner. So start with Yoast Seo. We will discuss in detail somewhere about the Yost Sio parameters for writing and working with Sio friendly articles.
Yoast Seo is a WordPress plugin used to make content SEO friendly. It is available for free and in paid versions. Upgrading to the premium version is of no use as the premium features in Rank Mathematics are available for free.
Yoast SEO will judge your article in terms of SEO factors and readability. Before you start writing the article, you must declare your focus keyword or key phrase in the box provided.Keyword Use measures your SEO score by focus. Here are some factors that will depend on the SEO score of your article.
1) Key phrases in the introduction - The key phrase you specify should appear in the introductory section of your article. You can put it in the first paragraph.Also you can start your first paragraph with your focus key phrase. This will help the search engine crawler to find out the exact content of your article.This will ultimately increase your SEO score by reducing the efforts crawlers make to find your article.
2) Key phrases in the title - It is clear that your post contains your focus key phrase in the title. People will see your title in search engines.If they think the title is relevant to their search, they will click on your post. So you need to put the keyword of your blog post in H1.
3) Meta description length - Meta description is a short description of your post so that readers can easily identify the content of your blog post.They do not have to waste their time to read the full article. Users will not click on your post, depending on the meta description you provide.The meta description should also include keywords
4) Key Phrase Density - This affects your ranking in search engines. Use 1 or 2 per cent of your total content words as your focus keyphrase.This does not mean that you have filled in the keyword. Then your article does not make sense, maybe it will negatively affect your site because crawler means full post.
Other SEO factors
5) Key Phrase Length - Long-tail keywords are easier to rank than shorter keywords. Therefore, in order to rank quickly, you need to increase your focus keyword from 3 to 5 words in length.Short words are very difficult to rank.
6) Outbound link - You can follow the link to another site related to your post as needed elsewhere between your posts.These things make your site more authentic and the search engine can trust your site.
7) Key Phrases in Subtitles - Focus key phrases should not be limited to fists or captions. It should also be seen in the sub-headings and in the middle of the article.
8) Slug - The key phrase in the slug is the URL of your post. It should only be 2 or 3 words long. You can put your keywords in slugs. This indicates that your keyword is in the slug.
9) Internal Link - Internal link is another important thing for writing SEO friendly articles. This means that you can link to your website post related to this post.The advantage is that if the user is reading your post and the internal link is useful, the user can click on it. He will be redirected to that position.So eventually your site traffic will increase as the bounce rate decreases.
10) Images - Image makes your post more attractive, beautiful and user friendly. Readers will be refreshed when they see the pictures and read your post.So it makes the user more interesting and excited about your article.
Scan your website and check your SEO condition for free - http://cryptic11k.com